Emotionally Focused Family Therapy was developed by Adele La France, Natasha Files and Sheila Paluzzi. The main premise of EFFT is that family relationships can be healing and helpful in supporting mental health challenges in children and adults.
How it works. Through emotional coaching, role plays and family sessions, clinician assists the family in improving their communication and understanding and strengthening their bond.
Who may benefit from it. EFFT can be helpful for families, couples and individuals who are looking to understand underlying emotional patterns that are often disguised as "difficult" behaviors.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Domestic Violence Focused Couples Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Emotionally Focused Family Therapy
Confirm your free phone consultation