NMT is an approach developed by Dr. Bruce Perry, a child psychologist specializing in trauma. This approach is informed by biological aspects of brain development and it helps professionals and caregivers better understand the struggles of the at-risk child and meet their needs.
How it works. Using the developmental lens ,clinician helps caregivers and other professionals explain some of the challenging behaviors of at-risk children, and come up with interventions that best suit this particular child’s needs.
Who may benefit from it. Children and caregivers who struggle with developmental traumas and challenges.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Domestic Violence Focused Couples Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Emotionally Focused Family Therapy
Confirm your free phone consultation